Knife Sharpener, Powergrip Knife Sharpener
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Blister Card|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HK-2620
- About 1¾"H X 2½" Diam: Plastic Housing
- Patented Knife Sharpner Technology: It Is Superior to Any Knife
- Trademark: HiKing
- HS Code: 82055100
- Material: Plastic
- Knife Is Sharp as New: This Sharpener Uses New
- It Is Unlike Other Knife Sharpeners: Can Attach The Knife Sharpene
- Origin: Ningbo, China
2. Restore the razor sharp edge to all your kitchen knives with the safest, fastest and easiest knife sharpener you'll ever use. Edge of Glory suctions to your countertop or other smooth surface, locking firmly in place.
3. Just place the blade between the dual-hardened tungsten carbide teeth.
4. In about three to four strokes, everything from an expensive chef's knife to your grandfather's old carving knife is sharp as new. Plastic housing; about 1¾"H x 2½" Diam.
5. Suctions to the countertop for safe use Sharpens the dullest blade in seconds Dual-hardened tungsten carbide steel for efficient, lasting performance
This Sharpener uses new, patented knife sharpner technology. It is superior to any knife sharpening steel or stone, and is unlike any knife sharpener you have ever used before. Whether you're slicing meat, cutting fabrics, or mowing the lawn, you'll want your blades to be at their sharpest. Regular use of even the highest quality blades will dull their edge, resulting in a loss of accuracy or the need for more effort when cutting.
It is unlike other knife sharpeners, is totally safe to use, because your hands are always away from the blade. Most impressive is the ability to sharpen serrated knives (like bread knives or hunting knives). It takes no more time than a standard blade, and the results are exceptional. (Not suitable for extremely fine-toothed serrated knives).
The PowerGrip suction cup means you can attach the Knife Sharpener to almost any surface, horizontal or vertical, without the need for tools. And since it is so small and light, it can be easily tidied away in a drawer, cupboard, or tool box when not needed. With a blunt knife, it will hone it to a perfect angle, and remove excess metal rapidly. Once sharp, better results are gained by using only light pressure, and only microscopic amounts of metal are shed. It is a an eco-friendly product that makes your knives perfectly usable again. This is the best knife sharpener you will ever use.